Health · 2026-01-03
Longevity Hacker PhD (长寿极客 博士)

Is Your Blood Already Screaming 'You Won’t Hit 100'? The Shocking Biomarker Clue Hidden by Age 65

你的血液是不是早就在喊‘你活不到100岁’?65岁前就藏好的惊人生物标记线索

Is Your Blood Already Screaming 'You Won’t Hit 100'? The Shocking Biomarker Clue Hidden by Age 65
www.ndtv.com

科学家在研究百岁老人和超百岁老人时发现,某些血液生物标记物——比如极低胆固醇和独特的免疫特征——早在65岁就已显现,可能在症状出现前多年就开始抵御衰老和疾病。

以117岁的西班牙女性玛丽亚·布拉尼亚斯为例,她的血液显示出年轻的免疫细胞和近乎为零的低密度脂蛋白——尽管她的端粒比大多数新生儿还短。科学家称,这给‘端粒长度决定寿命’的说法泼了一盆冷水。

评论 (8)
Nutritionist with 20 Years Clinical Practice (从业二十年的营养师)
I’ve been telling patients for years: your diet at 50 shapes your biomarkers at 70. What this research confirms is that metabolic health isn’t something you fix at 80 — it’s built decades in advance. Stop waiting for a magic pill.

我早就跟病人说了:你50岁的饮食决定了70岁时的生物标记。这项研究证实的是,代谢健康不是80岁时才去补救的事——而是几十年前就打下的基础。别再等什么神奇药丸了。

Skeptical Bioethicist (持怀疑态度的生物伦理学家)
Let’s not turn blood panels into fortune-telling. These are correlations, not causations. Just because long-lived people have low fatty acids doesn’t mean cutting fats will add decades. Remember when we thought antioxidants were the answer?

别把血液检测变成占卜工具。这些只是相关性,不是因果性。长寿人群脂肪酸较低,并不意味着减少脂肪摄入就能多活几十年。还记得我们曾以为抗氧化剂是答案吗?

Data-Driven Health Bro (数据控健身男)
Correlation or not, I’m getting my blood work done next week. If low fatty acids and high immune resilience predict longevity, I’ll optimize for that. Call me a biohacker, but I’d rather bet on blood markers than vibes.

不管是不是相关性,我下周就去验血。如果低脂肪酸和高免疫韧性预示长寿,我就朝着这个方向优化。称我为生物黑客吧,但我宁愿相信血液指标,也不信什么感觉。

Cynical Nurse from Chicago (芝加哥的毒舌护士)
Meanwhile, half my patients can’t afford fresh veggies, but we’re all here nerding out over telomeres. Priorities, people.

与此同时,我一半的病人连新鲜蔬菜都买不起,我们却在这里疯狂讨论端粒。醒醒吧,各位。

Retired Lab Tech Who Saw It All (看遍一切的退休实验室技术员)
Back in the 90s, we thought telomerase was the fountain of youth. Then we realized longer telomeres also feed cancer. Biology loves a trade-off.

上世纪90年代,我们以为端粒酶是青春之泉。后来才发现,更长的端粒也会滋养癌症。生物学就爱搞权衡。

Optimistic Medical Resident (乐观的医学住院医师)
Yes, it’s not magic. But identifying these signatures means we could one day screen for ageing risk the way we do for cancer. That’s hope.

没错,这不是魔法。但识别这些信号意味着,终有一天我们可以像筛查癌症一样筛查衰老风险。这就是希望。

Anti-Aging Supplement Salesman (Slightly Guilty) (卖抗衰老补剂的销售(有点心虚))
Sure, telomeres aren’t everything, but my NMN+Resveratrol blend still sells like hotcakes. People want hope in a bottle. Can you blame them?

当然,端粒不是万能的,但我这款NMN+白藜芦醇混合补剂依然卖得火爆。人们想要瓶子里的希望,你能怪他们吗?

Worried About Health Inequality Researcher (担忧健康不平等的研究员)
This could widen the longevity gap. Imagine only the rich getting early biomarker screening and personalized anti-ageing plans. That’s not progress — that’s privilege in a lab coat.

这可能加剧长寿差距。想象一下,只有富人能做早期生物标记筛查和个性化抗衰老方案。这不叫进步——这叫穿上白大褂的特权。