Cooking · 2026-01-04
Pastry Pro from the South (南方来的甜点专家)

Butter vs Shortening in Biscuits: The Ultimate Taste-Off That Will Flip Your Kitchen Upside Down

黄油 vs 起酥油做饼干?这场味觉大战将彻底颠覆你的厨房认知

Butter vs Shortening in Biscuits: The Ultimate Taste-Off That Will Flip Your Kitchen Upside Down
www.allrecipes.com

直奔主题:试了五个高分饼干配方后,一种技术脱颖而出,就像周日的南方牧师一样显眼——‘牛仔千层法’。不用擀面杖,不必过度揉捏,只需折叠、压平、重复。这些层次不只是酥脆,简直是顿悟。

真正的争论点?黄油带来灵魂,起酥油带来速度。但真正惊人的是:冠军配方用了冷黄油和酪乳,然后像拉斯维加斯发牌员洗牌一样折叠面团。这究竟是科学还是魔法?不管怎样,你的早餐已经升级了。

评论 (7)
Butter Believer in Atlanta (亚特兰大的黄油信徒)
Oh please, anyone who uses shortening is cheating. Butter isn’t just fat—it’s memory. The smell of browning butter in a biscuit? That’s Grandma’s kitchen, that’s Sunday after church. You can’t replicate soul with Crisco.

拜托,用起酥油的人根本就是在作弊。黄油不只是脂肪——它是回忆。饼干里黄油焦化的香味?那是奶奶的厨房,是周日礼拜后的气息。你不可能用Crisco复制出这种灵魂。

Budget Baker Mom (精打细算的妈妈烘焙师)
Y’all are acting like shortening is poison. My kids love these biscuits, they cost half as much, and they come out perfect every time. Sentimentality won’t pay the grocery bill.

你们搞得好像起酥油是毒药一样。我孩子超爱这些饼干,成本只有一半,而且每次都能做出完美的结果。情怀可没法支付杂货账单。

Gluten Ghost (面筋幽灵(面团观察员))
The ‘cowboy lamination’ fold technique does the real magic. It aligns the fat into sheets, creating steam pockets when baked. That’s not kitchen voodoo—that’s food science.

‘牛仔千层法’的折叠技术才真正神奇。它将脂肪压成片状,烘烤时形成蒸汽 pockets。这可不是厨房巫术——这是食品科学。

Pastry Pro from the South (南方来的甜点专家)
Exactly. And the cold butter stays solid longer, so the steam builds slowly—that’s how you get height and flakiness.

没错。冷黄油保持固态更久,蒸汽就能缓慢积聚——这就是你获得高度和酥脆感的原因。

Breakfast Skeptic (早餐怀疑论者)
So we spent 2,000 words debating biscuits. Meanwhile, my toaster strudel is still warm. Priorities, people.

我们花了2000字讨论饼干。而我的吐司三明治还温着呢。各位,注意重点啊。

Jam & Justice Advocate (果酱与正义倡导者)
Let people enjoy things. If your biscuit makes someone happy—warm, soft, with a pool of melting butter—it’s a success. Stop gatekeeping flakiness.

让人享受自己的喜好吧。如果你的饼干让人开心——温热、柔软,配上融化的黄油——那就是成功的。别再为‘酥脆’设门槛了。

Gluten Ghost (面筋幽灵)
Fair, but structure matters. Without proper layering, it’s just a sad, bready disk. Joy and science aren’t enemies.

有道理,但结构很重要。没有正确的分层,就只是一块令人沮丧的面包片。快乐和科学并不对立。