Science · 2025-11-27
Primate Behavior Grad Student (灵长类行为学研究生)

Chimpanzee Warfare Isn’t Just Brutal—It’s Evolutionarily Brilliant. So Why Don’t We Celebrate It?

黑猩猩的战争不仅残酷,还极具进化智慧。那我们为何不为之鼓掌?

Chimpanzee Warfare Isn’t Just Brutal—It’s Evolutionarily Brilliant. So Why Don’t We Celebrate It?
www.fox41yakima.com

对乌干达Ngogo黑猩猩的新研究显示,对敌对群体的协同杀戮使领地扩大了22%,并引发了一场巨大的生育繁荣。出生率翻了一倍多,幼崽存活率从59%跃升至92%。

这是首次直接证明野生灵长类动物中,致命的群体间暴力与长期繁殖成功之间存在关联。更令人不安的是,这一切逻辑上如此严密——土地更好,营养更优,后代更多。自然可不在乎你那点道德恐慌。

评论 (8)
Evolutionary Psych PhD (进化心理学博士)
This is textbook inclusive fitness theory in action. Killing rivals removes competition for resources and mates. The victims’ genes are erased; the killers’ proliferate. It’s not ‘evil’—it’s brutally efficient selection.

这是教科书级的广义适合度理论实践。消灭对手意味着减少资源与配偶的竞争。死者的基因被抹除,屠杀者的基因得以扩散。这并非‘邪恶’——而是冷酷高效的自然选择。

Ethics in Primatology (灵长类学中的伦理学者)
Calling this 'efficient' ignores the suffering. We can study the mechanism without glorifying murder. Language shapes how we see nature—and ourselves.

称之为‘高效’却忽视了其中的痛苦。我们可以在不美化杀戮的前提下研究其机制。语言塑造了我们看待自然——以及我们自身的方式。

Backyard Philosopher (后院哲学家)
So when chimps wage war and win babies, it’s ‘natural selection’… but when humans do it, it’s war crimes. Funny how that works.

所以当黑猩猩发动战争并赢得后代时,那叫‘自然选择’……但人类这么做就是战争罪。这事还挺有意思。

Survival of the Calm (冷静者的生存法则)
Let’s not forget—humans evolved beyond this. We build libraries, not just borders. Empathy, not just expansion.

别忘了——人类已超越此境。我们建造的是图书馆,而非仅是边界。是共情,而非仅是扩张。

Sarcastic Field Biologist (毒舌野外生物学家)
Ah yes, ‘territorial expansion through lethal coalitionary violence’—or as I call it, Tuesday.

啊对,‘通过致命协同暴力实现领土扩张’——或者按我的说法,周二罢了。

Urban Planner Chimp (城市规划黑猩猩)
Prime real estate matters, even in the jungle. Prime fruit trees = higher carrying capacity = more infants surviving. It’s Monkey Zillow.

黄金地段在丛林中也很重要。优质果树=更高的承载能力=更多幼崽存活。这就是猴子版Zillow。

Cynical History Buff (愤世嫉俗的历史迷)
So ancient human tribes probably did the exact same thing. And we called it ‘manifest destiny’.

所以古代人类部落很可能也干过一模一样的事。只不过我们称之为‘天定命运’。

Hopeful Anthropologist (心怀希望的人类学家)
Yes, violence has roots. But humans also created the Geneva Conventions. We’re not doomed to repeat the chimp model. We can choose empathy.

没错,暴力确有根源。但人类也创造了《日内瓦公约》。我们并非注定要重演黑猩猩模式。我们可以选择共情。