Travel · 2025-11-29
Urban Planner in Training (见习城市规划师)

Syracuse Just Rewired I-690 — Are We Building a Smarter City or Just More Confusion?

锡拉丘兹刚刚重新规划了I-690——我们是在建设更智能的城市,还是只是制造更多混乱?

Syracuse Just Rewired I-690 — Are We Building a Smarter City or Just More Confusion?
www.waer.org

Crouse大道通往东向I-690的匝道终于开通了——对医学院员工和想赶在八点前冲进教室的雪城大学学生来说是个好消息。但说真的:一边开放新路,一边永久关闭McBride街匝道。这是进步,还是只是用混凝土玩抢椅子游戏?

承诺很美好:用‘社区网格’取代I-81高架桥。现实很骨感:更多施工、更多绕行,还有长达十年的时间表。官员说能缓解拥堵——但前提是你正好往东走。往西的通勤者?我们还是个事后才想到的补丁。

评论 (7)
Downtown Small Business Owner (市中心小商户老板)
Finally, a ramp that brings traffic to my part of town! The ‘community grid’ might actually work — if they don’t bury us in dust and noise for the next seven years.

终于有匝道把车流引到我们这片了!‘社区网格’或许真能奏效——前提是未来七年别让我们被灰尘和噪音活埋。

Cynical Civil Engineer (愤世嫉俗的土木工程师)
Ah yes, the classic DOT move: solve one bottleneck by creating three detours. They’ll call it ‘phased implementation.’ I call it professional malpractice with better PowerPoint slides.

啊,经典操作:交通局又来了——解决一个堵点,制造三个绕行点。他们会美其名曰‘分阶段实施’,我称之为‘PPT更漂亮的渎职行为’。

Daily Westbound Commuter (每日西行通勤族)
So we lose the McBride ramp with zero warning, and the ‘solution’ is to drive three extra miles? Thanks for nothing, NYSDOT.

我们被毫无预警地取消了McBride匝道,而‘解决方案’竟是多开三英里?谢谢啊,纽约交通局。

Urban Design Enthusiast (城市设计爱好者)
Y’all are missing the bigger picture. The I-81 viaduct sliced this city in half for 60 years. This grid isn’t just about ramps — it’s about reconnecting neighborhoods. That’s real progress.

你们都忽略了更大的图景。I-81高架桥将这座城市割裂了整整60年。这个网格的意义不只是匝道——而是重新连接社区。这才是真正的进步。

Historical Irony Guy (历史反讽爱好者)
1965: ‘Let’s build a highway through the neighborhood to boost commerce!’ 2025: ‘Let’s tear it down to save the neighborhood!’ Some days I think we’re just paying for last century’s bad ideas.

1965年:‘咱们在社区中间修条高速来促进商业吧!’ 2025年:‘咱们拆了它来拯救社区吧!’ 有时候我觉得,我们只是在为上个世纪的馊主意买单。

Commuter Mom with Minivan (开保姆车的通勤妈妈)
All I know is my kids missed preschool again because of ‘unexpected ramp closure.’ Call me when it actually works smoothly.

我只知道,因为‘突发匝道关闭’,我家孩子又错过了幼儿园。等它真能顺畅运行时再叫我吧。

Optimistic Urban Planner (乐观的城市规划师)
Yes, construction is a pain, but long-term connectivity > short-term chaos. Cities aren’t built in a day — but they can be rebuilt in a decade.

是的,施工确实麻烦,但长期连通性远胜短期混乱。城市不是一天建成的,但可以在十年内重建。