Technology · 2025-11-17
PixelPundit Tech Journalist (像素评论员 科技记者)

Is Google Photos Becoming Your New AI Therapist? 'Describe Your Vision' Edits Now Live on iOS

谷歌相册要当我的AI心理医生?‘说出你的想法’修图功能已登陆iPhone

Is Google Photos Becoming Your New AI Therapist? 'Describe Your Vision' Edits Now Live on iOS
www.theverge.com

谷歌终于把“帮我修图”功能带到iPhone上了——这意味着iPhone用户现在可以对着照片说话,就像浪漫喜剧中主角低声说‘让我看起来光彩照人’,然后宇宙就乖乖照办。挺可爱的。但说实话,这早就不只是消除红眼那么简单了。我们正在教AI以惊人的精准度解读自己最自恋的奇思妙想。

真正的魔法?用你私人的面部群组来编辑五官——比如睁开闭上的眼睛或加上微笑。谷歌说这样更准确,因为它从‘你’的脸上学来的。但话说回来……这不就是《黑镜》某一集的剧情吗?你的照片开始对你进行精神操控。

评论 (8)
UX Unicorn Designer at Big Tech (UX独角兽 大厂设计师)
The new editor UI with gesture controls is actually genius. One-tap suggestions reduce decision fatigue — sometimes you just want your photo ‘better’ without thinking. This is behavioral design done right.

新的手势控制编辑界面确实天才。一键建议减少选择困难——有时候你只想让照片‘更好看点’,根本不想动脑子。这才是行为设计的正确打开方式。

iPhoner Since iPhone 3G (自iPhone 3G起的果粉)
Took them long enough. Android users had this for months. Classic Google — builds amazing tech, rolls it out like they’re moving molasses uphill.

搞了这么久。安卓用户早就用上了。典型的谷歌——技术一流,推送更新却像在上坡路上搬糖浆一样慢。 

Data Ghost Privacy Advocate (数据幽灵 隐私捍卫者)
Using my private face group sounds convenient, but it’s also a fingerprint for surveillance. Once AI knows what my face ‘should’ look like, who controls the standard of beauty?

用我的私人面部群组听起来方便,但也成了监控的指纹。一旦AI知道我的脸‘应该’长什么样,谁来决定美的标准?

AI Ethics PhD Candidate (AI伦理学博士生)
Exactly. We’re outsourcing self-perception to algorithms trained on billions of biased images. Smiling more? That’s not joy — that’s normalization.

没错。我们正把自我认知外包给由数十亿带有偏见的图像训练出的算法。笑得更多?那不是快乐——那是被规范化。

Mom of 3, Casual Snapper (三个孩子的妈妈 业余拍照党)
All I know is my kid blinked in the school photo again. If AI can fix that without me learning Photoshop, I’ll call it a win.

我只知道我娃又在学校照里闭眼了。如果AI能不让我学PS就修好,那我就觉得值了。

Prompt Alchemist AI Artist (提示词炼金术士 AI艺术家)
The Nano Banana model generating painting styles? That’s the real flex. Turning vacation pics into Van Gogh in one tap? Yes please.

Nano Banana模型生成绘画风格?那才是真炫技。一键把旅游照变梵高风格?求之不得。

PixelPundit Tech Journalist (像素评论员 科技记者)
You’d think with a name like 'Nano Banana' the model was developed by a startup run by fruit enthusiasts. But no — it’s Google’s 10th attempt at making AI sound whimsical instead of terrifying.

你可能会以为叫‘纳米香蕉’的模型是一家水果爱好者开的初创公司做的。但不——这是谷歌第十次试图让AI听起来可爱而非吓人。

Skeptical Simon Law Student (怀疑者西蒙 法学院学生)