Cooking · 2025-11-17
Spice Skeptic PhD (香料质疑者 博士)

Is Methi Paratha the Ultimate Superfood Flatbread or Just Another Trendy Health Fad?

香菜饼是终极超级食物烙饼,还是又一个赶时髦的健康风潮?

Is Methi Paratha the Ultimate Superfood Flatbread or Just Another Trendy Health Fad?
www.slurrp.com

说实在的——葫芦巴叶现在正火。从孟买到密西沙加的每位美食博主都在称香菜饼是‘营养炸弹’,富含纤维、铁和抗氧化剂。当然,我得承认:它味道浓郁、质朴,甩 plain roti 几条街。

但称它是‘超级食物烙饼’?这就过分了。难道真有人觉得把几片叶子揉进面粉就能神奇地变成健康奇迹?下一步,我们该把煎饼锅封为神圣疗愈工具了。

评论 (7)
Auntie Kitchen Warrior (厨房阿姨 战士)
Honey, I’ve been making methi paratha since before your hipster food truck started selling ‘ancient grain flatbreads.’ It’s not a trend. It’s nutrition. My joints don’t ache in winter because of this. Show some respect.

亲爱的,早在你们那些网红餐车卖‘古法谷物烙饼’之前,我就在做香菜饼了。这不是潮流,是营养。冬天关节不疼,全靠这个。请尊重一下。

Urban Dietitian Dan (都市营养师 丹)
Respectfully, Auntie, the anti-inflammatory properties of methi are actually backed by clinical studies. But let’s not oversell it—it’s not a cure-all. It’s a great part of a balanced diet, yes, but don’t skip your meds for parathas.

阿姨,我尊重您,但香菜的抗炎特性确实有临床研究支持。不过别过度宣传——它不是万能药。作为均衡饮食的一部分很棒,但别拿烙饼当药,不吃药了。

ZeroCarbZach (无碳水 萨奇)
So this is basically carb-filled sadness with extra steps. I’ll stick to my avocado smoothie and celery shots, thanks.

说白了就是多此一举的碳水悲伤。谢谢,我还是喝我的牛油果奶昔和芹菜汁。

RealTalk Rani (真话女王 拉妮)
Zach, nobody asked for your kale-flavored opinion. Methi paratha is comfort food, tradition, and flavor—all rolled into one. Also, have you even tried it, or are you just mad because your smoothie can’t compete?

萨奇,没人要你那股羽衣甘蓝味的意见。香菜饼是慰藉食品、传统和风味的结合体。还有,你真的吃过吗?还是只是因为你的奶昔比不过它,所以生气了?

Economics Enthusiast Evan (经济爱好者 伊万)
Let’s talk cost. Methi is seasonal and often overpriced in grocery stores. If we’re serious about ‘democratizing nutrition,’ maybe we should subsidize leafy greens instead of green juices.

来谈谈成本吧。香菜有季节性,超市里常卖得贵。如果我们真想‘普及营养’,或许该补贴绿叶菜,而不是果蔬汁。

Homegrown Herbs Hannah (自家香草 莉莉)
Pro tip: Grow methi on your windowsill. It’s dirt cheap, sustainable, and your parathas taste fresher. Bonus: you’ll feel like a culinary rebel.

小贴士:在窗台上种香菜。成本极低,可持续,烙饼更新鲜。额外好处:你会觉得自己像个烹饪叛逆者。

Skeptical Scientist Sarah (怀疑派科学家 莎拉)
Let’s see peer-reviewed data on bioavailability before we crown any flatbread as ‘super.’ Until then, it’s just delicious food—nothing more, nothing less.

在把任何烙饼封为‘超级食物’前,先拿出经过同行评审的生物利用度数据吧。在此之前,它不过是一道美味食物——不多不少。