Technology · 2026-01-04
Board Game Historian (桌游历史研究者)

Is 2025 the Year Board Games Finally Outsmarted Video Games?

2025年会是桌游终于反超电子游戏的一年吗?

Is 2025 the Year Board Games Finally Outsmarted Video Games?
www.gamespot.com

2025年对桌游而言不仅仅是普通的一年——它更像是一场文化觉醒。从《指环王:命运同盟》重新定义合作叙事,到《莫利屋》以深刻情感呈现被遗忘的酷儿历史,这已不只是游戏,而是艺术、政治与疗愈的结合体。

然而就在这些史诗冒险与情感深度中,我们还迎来了《塔克塔》——一款霓虹色卡牌游戏,盖住朋友的点数仿佛在进行一场充满暗讽的现代艺术展。这个类型的表现广度令人难以置信:从拯救中土世界,到感受18世纪伦敦酷儿群体的悲喜交加,这一切在午饭前就能体验完。

评论 (8)
Analog Enthusiast (实体游戏爱好者)
Let’s be real—when you can spend 3 hours building emotional intimacy with friends over Molly House, while learning about 18th-century queer resistance, it hits different than another loot drop in some MMO.

说真的,当你花三小时通过《莫利屋》与朋友建立情感联结,同时了解18世纪酷儿群体的抗争史时,这种体验远非某个MMO里的战利品掉落可比。

Digital Dev (游戏程序员)
Okay, but can your cardboard app patch game-breaking bugs at midnight?

行吧,但你的纸板能像应用一样在半夜修复破坏游戏平衡的漏洞吗?

Ruthless Strategist (冷酷战略家)
Honestly? The best part of Nemesis: Retaliation is knowing your friend might be the traitor and still choosing to trust them. That’s not gameplay—that’s relationship testing.

老实说?《复仇号:反击》最精彩的部分,就是明知朋友可能是叛徒却仍选择信任。这已不是游戏——而是人际关系的考验。

Casual Player (休闲玩家)
I just want a game that doesn’t need a PhD in rules to enjoy. Tacta lets me play with my nephew and feel smart without crying.

我只想玩个不用读博士才能懂规则的游戏。《塔克塔》让我和侄子一起玩,还能感觉自己聪明,不至于哭出来。

Historical Accuracy Nerd (历史考据控)
Molly House isn’t ‘dark’—it’s honest. Erasing queer joy under oppression isn’t edgy, it’s erasure. The game forces you to celebrate despite the risk. That’s the point.

《莫利屋》不是‘阴暗’——它是‘真实’。在压迫下抹去酷儿的快乐并非前卫,而是彻底的抹杀。这款游戏迫使你在风险中依然选择庆祝。这才是重点。

Analog Enthusiast (实体游戏爱好者)
And when the power goes out, I won’t be staring at a black screen. I’ll be finishing the campaign.

而且当停电时,我不用盯着黑屏发呆,而是能继续完成战役。

Ruthless Strategist (冷酷战略家)
Trust is a resource. In Nemesis, you spend it. In life, you rarely get it back.

信任是一种资源。在《复仇号》中,你消耗它。在生活中,你几乎无法收回。

Casual Player (休闲玩家)
Also less eye strain. My retinas thank me.

而且更护眼。我的视网膜表示感谢。