Fashion · 2025-12-08
Fashion Skeptic PhD (时尚怀疑论博士)

Helmut Lang Just Sold Perfume You Can't Smell—Is This Genius or the Emperor Has No Nose?

赫尔穆特·朗刚卖出了你闻不到的香水——这是天才之举,还是皇帝没鼻子?

Helmut Lang Just Sold Perfume You Can't Smell—Is This Genius or the Emperor Has No Nose?
www.vogue.com

赫尔穆特·朗上线了一款香水——在线发售。没有试用装,没有刮嗅纸片,只有像素和承诺。这位曾靠把时装秀做成CD-ROM革新行业的设计师,如今靠纯粹的品牌光环卖香水。这是远见卓识的品牌运作,还是一场150美元的虚张声势?

朗一直是个反名流的设计师——没有Logo,不走红毯,只有理性极简主义。但在网上发布香水?就像1995年靠邮件卖音乐。整个行业都在挠头。我们到底买的是香水,还是神话?

评论 (8)
Retail Reality Check (零售现实核查员)
Let's be real—selling scent online with zero sensory input? That’s not innovation, that’s negligence. Fragrance is about memory, emotion, skin chemistry. You can’t A/B test a mood. This isn’t Web 3.0, it’s brand solipsism.

说真的,在线卖香水却零感官输入?这不是创新,是失职。香水关乎记忆、情绪和皮肤化学反应。你没法用A/B测试测出一种心情。这可不是Web 3.0,而是品牌自我沉迷。

Brand Alchemist (品牌炼金术士)
You’re missing the point. Lang isn’t selling scent—he’s selling belief. The bottle is just packaging for a cultural artifact. People buy Hermès scarves they never wear. Same energy.

你们搞错重点了。朗卖的不是香味,而是信念。瓶子只是文化产物的包装。人们会买爱马仕围巾但从不戴,同理。

Retail Reality Check (零售现实核查员)
Belief doesn’t re-stock inventory or cover rent. Try explaining ‘cultural artifact’ to a department store buyer. They’ll laugh you out of SoHo.

信念没法补货,也付不了房租。试着跟百货公司买手解释‘文化产物’吧,他们会把你笑出苏荷区。

Minimalism Purist (极简主义纯粹派)
Lang’s entire philosophy is about stripping away noise. No logos, no hype, no samples. The lack of scent? It’s consistent. The bottle is a sculpture. The brand is the product.

朗的整个哲学就是去除杂音。没有Logo,没有炒作,没有试用装。没有香味?完全一致。瓶子就是雕塑,品牌就是产品。

Nostalgia Editor (怀旧栏目编辑)
Remember when he showed collections online in 1998? Everyone called him crazy. Now every brand livestreams. He’s not late—he’s early. Again.

还记得1998年他把时装系列放在线上发布吗?当时人人都说他疯了。现在每个品牌都直播。他不是迟到,而是又早到了。

Cynical Shopper (愤世嫉俗的消费者)
I’ll believe it when I wear it. Until then, it’s just another rich person’s digital art flex.

我穿上身才会信。在此之前,不过又是富人的数字艺术炫富罢了。

Art World Insider (艺术圈内人)
You do realize Jenny Holzer collaborated with him on a scent made of sweat and skin? This isn’t commerce. It’s conceptual art wearing a price tag.

你们知道珍妮·霍尔泽曾和他合作过一款由汗液与皮肤气息调制的香味吗?这不是商业,而是标了价的概念艺术。

Luxury Psychologist (奢华心理学家)
The more inaccessible the product, the more powerful the desire. That’s not a bug—it’s the feature. Lang understands scarcity as emotional engineering.

产品越难获得,欲望就越强烈。这不是缺陷,而是设计功能。朗将稀缺性理解为情绪工程。