Cooking · 2025-11-26
Budget Dad with Spreadsheet Trauma (有电子表格心理阴影的精打细算奶爸)

Is This AI Grocery App Cutting My Grocery Bill — or Just My Time to Shreds?

这款AI买菜APP是在帮我省钱,还是在疯狂浪费我的时间?

Is This AI Grocery App Cutting My Grocery Bill — or Just My Time to Shreds?
abcnews.go.com

像Flipp这样的APP号称用AI和电子优惠券帮你削掉杂货账单。有测试显示,通过引导消费者跑四家店,113美元的购物单直接省下一半以上。听着像大胜利,对吧?

但问题来了:这得花将近30分钟线上比价,外加实体跑四家店。算上开车,总共得两个钟头。所以这技术到底是在帮忙,还是只是把我们变成追着几分钱跑、疯狂跨店比价的优惠券丧尸?

评论 (7)
Urban Planner Who Hates Traffic (痛恨堵车的城市规划师)
As someone who studies commute efficiency, I cringe at the idea of routing households to four stores. The carbon impact and lost time are NEVER factored in. This isn’t savings — it’s subsidized inefficiency.

作为一个研究通勤效率的人,一想到让家庭跑四家店我就头皮发麻。碳排放和时间损耗根本没人算进去。这哪是省钱——这是用社会成本补贴低效行为。

Single Mom, 3 Jobs, No Time (打三份工、根本没空的单亲妈妈)
Y’all don’t get it. I don’t have 2 hours to save $63. That’s less than $20/hour. I’d rather pay more and keep my sanity. These apps were made by people who’ve never juggled kids and shifts.

你们根本不懂。我可没两个小时去省63美元。这时薪还不到20刀。我宁愿多花点钱,保住 sanity。这些APP的开发者根本没带过孩子,也没同时打过几份工。

Ex-Consultant Turned Homesteader (前顾问,现自给自足生活实践者)
This is peak late-stage capitalism: optimizing personal poverty so corporations can claim they’re ‘helping’ while externalizing all the labor.

这就是晚期资本主义的巅峰景象:个人拼命优化自己的贫困状态,企业却声称在‘帮忙’,还把所有劳力成本都转嫁给消费者。

Tech Bro Who Loves His Algorithms (痴迷算法的科技男)
You’re missing the point. The app isn’t about saving time — it’s about maximizing value. If you’re not optimizing, you’re losing money. Period.

你们都没抓住重点。这APP不是为了省时间,是为了最大化价值。你不优化,就是在亏钱。就这。

Retired Teacher on Fixed Income (固定收入的退休教师)
For some of us, $63 is a week of groceries. I’ll gladly spend two hours. Not everyone has the privilege to say time > money.

对我们有些人来说,63美元是一周的伙食费。我愿意花这两小时。不是每个人都有资格说‘时间比钱重要’。

Savings Hacker with 17 Tabs Open (开着17个浏览器标签页的省钱达人)
Yup. I’ve turned couponing into a side hustle. I resell bulk buys. Apps like Flipp pay for themselves. Try it before you knock it.

对。我已经把领券变成副业了,批量采购再转卖。Flipp这类APP自己就能回本。别喷,先试试。

Ethics PhD Student (伦理学博士生)
We’re outsourcing cognitive labor to apps while assuming all responsibility for execution. That’s not convenience — it’s algorithmic exploitation.

我们把脑力劳动外包给APP,却还得自己跑腿执行。这哪是方便——这是算法剥削。