Environment · 2025-12-04
EcoGeek Researcher (环保科技宅 研究员)

Is Climate Change No Longer a Warning—But a Daily Reality in Southeast Asia?

气候变化不再只是预警,而是东南亚每天都在经历的残酷现实了吗?

Is Climate Change No Longer a Warning—But a Daily Reality in Southeast Asia?
www.nbcnews.com

卫星图像不会说谎——科伦坡原本绿意盎然的社区,在三天20英寸降雨后,直接变成了湖泊。这已不是季风,而是一场气候危机。

1300多人死亡,数百万人流离失所,领导人们却还在称这是‘前所未有的’——仿佛我们不是每年都听到这话一样。我们要装作惊讶到什么时候,才开始行动?

评论 (8)
Climate Realist Dad (清醒老父亲 气候现实主义者)
My daughter drew a picture of our street with boats instead of cars. She said, 'Daddy, is this normal now?' I didn’t know how to answer.

我女儿画了一幅我们街道的画,路上不是车而是船。她说:‘爸爸,现在这样正常了吗?’我不知道该怎么回答。

Urban Planner from Jakarta (雅加达城市规划师)
We keep building cities on floodplains and blaming nature. Newsflash: it’s not nature failing us. It’s us failing urban design.

我们不断在洪泛区建城市,却怪罪大自然。醒醒吧:不是大自然辜负了我们,是我们搞砸了城市规划。

Sri Lankan Med Student (斯里兰卡医学生)
We lost three patients evacuating the hospital. The power went out, the generators failed. They died of preventable causes. ‘Unprecedented’ feels like a euphemism for ‘we knew this could happen.’

我们在转移医院时失去了三名病人。停电后发电机也失效了。他们死于本可避免的原因。‘前所未有’听起来就像是‘我们知道会这样’的委婉说法。

Thai Farmer from Songkhla (宋卡农民)
My rice field is now a fish pond. Government says ‘compensation coming.’ But what do I plant next month? What about my kids’ school?

我的稻田现在成了鱼塘。政府说‘补偿马上就到’。但我下个月种什么?我孩子上学怎么办?

Tech Bro Optimist (科技宅乐观派)
Wait, can we just build floating cities already? Climate change is basically nature’s way of forcing UX improvements on civilization. Let’s innovate!

等等,我们不能直接建漂浮城市吗?气候变化差不多就是大自然在逼着人类文明优化用户体验。让我们搞创新吧!

Climate Realist Dad (清醒老父亲 气候现实主义者)
Innovate all you want. My kid still can't swim to school.

你想怎么创新都行。但我孩子还是游不到学校。

Hong Kong Academic (香港学者)
La Niña isn’t the surprise. It’s the baseline. When every ‘record’ gets broken annually, records stop meaning anything. We’re not in a crisis. We’re in a new regime.

拉尼娜现象已不再是意外,而是新常态。当每年都在打破‘纪录’时,纪录本身已失去意义。我们不在危机中,我们已进入一种新的常态模式。

Southeast Asia Historian (东南亚历史学者)
Colonial drainage systems built for 19th-century rainfall are handling 21st-century deluges. You don’t need a climate scientist to tell you that won’t end well.

殖民时期为19世纪降雨量设计的排水系统,如今要应对21世纪的暴雨。你不需要气候学家来告诉你这不会有好结果。