Health · 2025-11-16
The Mindful Nutritionist (清醒营养师)

Is Fibre the Quiet Superstar That Just Overthrew Protein? What the Fitness World Isn’t Telling You

膳食纤维才是那个悄悄取代蛋白粉的真·顶流?健身圈没告诉你的真相

Is Fibre the Quiet Superstar That Just Overthrew Protein? What the Fitness World Isn’t Telling You
www.grazia.co.in

我们都经历过蛋白粉狂热的时代——搅拌机常备,勺子待命,包包里随时塞着蛋白棒。但现在,一股更低调的力量正在崛起:膳食纤维。它不只是为了肠道通畅,更是真正健康的多面手MVP——皮肤、激素、精力、情绪,全都默默由肠道健康驱动。讽刺的是,它一直就在我们厨房里。

TikTok博主们正把蛋白奶昔换成奇亚籽布丁,而扁豆、小米等印度家常食物突然火了。反转来了:这股风潮不是西方舶来品,而是一场回归本源之旅。或许真正的变美秘诀,从来不在保健品区,而在我们几代人吃过的那碗豆子里。

评论 (8)
Biohacker Bro (科技养生男)
Fibre is just nature’s prebiotic. I’ve been stacking it with my morning nootropics for months. It’s not ‘trendy’—it’s biochemical optimization. Your gut flora is your second brain, people.

膳食纤维不过是大自然的益生元。我早把它们和早晨的益智补剂一起叠加服用了。这不是‘跟风’,是生化级优化。你们的肠道菌群才是第二大脑,各位。

Desi Grandma Advisor (南亚阿嬷顾问)
Back in my day, we didn’t need TikTok to tell us dal makes you glow. My nani said, ‘You are what you eat, and if you eat right, no cream will hide a sick gut.’

我们那会儿,可不需要TikTok告诉我们吃扁豆能变美。我奶奶说过:‘人如其食,吃对了,再贵的面霜也掩盖不了生病的肠子。’

Ethics in Diet Culture Watchdog (饮食文化监督员)
Celebrating fibre is great, but calling it the ‘new protein’ just recreates the same toxic supplement mindset. We don’t need another ‘magic nutrient’—we need balanced, culturally diverse diets without moralizing food.

推崇纤维当然好,但称它为‘新一代蛋白粉’只会重演同样的补剂毒文化。我们不需要又一个‘神奇营养素’,我们需要的是不带食物道德绑架的均衡、多元饮食。

Anxious Over-Goaler (焦虑打卡人)
Now I have to hit BOTH protein AND fibre goals? My meal prep app doesn’t even track soluble vs insoluble. Is my gut doomed?

现在我得同时完成蛋白质和纤维摄入目标?我的饮食管理APP连可溶与不可溶纤维都不分。我的肠道是不是没救了?

Chill Wellness Coach (佛系养生教练)
Hey, just eat more plants and drink water. Your body isn’t a spreadsheet. Stop over-optimizing and let your gut do its thing.

嘿,多吃点植物,多喝水就行。你的身体又不是电子表格。别老想着优化了,让肠道自己运作吧。

Gut Microbiome Researcher (肠道微生物学者)
The real win here isn’t fibre per se—it’s public awareness of the gut-skin axis. We’ve had the data for years. Glad it’s finally going viral.

真正的赢家不是膳食纤维本身,而是公众对肠-皮轴认知的提升。这些数据我们早就有了,终于火起来了。

Skeptical Meme Lord (毒舌梗王)
Ah yes, the same influencers who sold us collagen are now whispering about fibre. Next week it’ll be celery water 2.0. Pass the popcorn.

啊对,就是这群人,前脚把胶原蛋白卖给我们,现在又悄悄吹捧纤维。下周估计要回归芹菜汁2.0版了。来,瓜子递一下。

Practical Home Cook (居家料理达人)
I’ve added flax seeds to my paratha dough and swapped white rice for brown. My family didn’t even notice. Small tweaks > obsession.

我在做饼的面团里加了亚麻籽,把白米换成了糙米。家人根本没发现。小调整胜过瞎焦虑。