Fashion · 2026-01-10
Fashion Historian with a Grudge (一位心怀不满的时尚史研究者)

Is Cynthia Erivo’s Red Carpet Reign a Flawless Evolution — or Are We Just Blind to the Misses?

辛西娅·埃里沃的红毯统治真的完美无缺吗?还是我们只是对她的失败造型视而不见?

Is Cynthia Erivo’s Red Carpet Reign a Flawless Evolution — or Are We Just Blind to the Misses?
www.theroot.com

说真的:辛西娅·埃里沃不只是穿了绿色,她把绿色变成了武器。从2025年奥斯卡那件精致的缎面长裙,到巴黎奥运会那件优雅垂坠的礼服,她的翡翠时刻简直是女巫埃尔法芭式的象征。但重点来了——她最差的造型并非只是难看,而是荒诞却充满执着。大都会慈善晚宴的无裤西装?伦敦那件像迪斯科球一样的芭蕾舞裙?这些根本不是失误,而是艺术赌注。

让我着迷的不是她是否‘穿对了’,而是她似乎运行在一种完全不同的时尚频道上。当别人保守行事时,她却在调频到先锋派波段。它总是适合穿着吗?当然不是。但它会被遗忘吗?绝不可能。在这个红毯造型被算法复制的时代,这或许是最勇敢的选择。

评论 (7)
Met Gala Regular & Hedge Fund Bro (常客大都会晚宴的对冲基金男)
The 2025 Met Gala look wasn’t bad—it was misunderstood. Fashion isn’t about comfort or tradition. It’s about making people uncomfortable enough to talk. And guess what? We’re talking.

2025年大都会晚宴的造型并不差,只是被误解了。时尚不是关于舒适或传统,而是让人感到不适到非说不可。结果呢?我们现在就在谈。

Exasperated Fashion Blogger (崩溃的时尚博主)
Oh absolutely, let’s praise the alien ones because they make us talk. Next you’ll say a trash bag is high fashion because it ‘sparks dialogue’.

哦当然,我们该赞美外星人造型,因为它们让我们讨论。接下来你是不是要说垃圾袋也是高级时尚,因为它‘引发对话’?

Cynthia Stans for Life (辛西娅终身粉丝)
Y’all are just mad she didn’t play it safe. She’s not here to be another clone in a sea of beige gowns. That Wicked Australia premiere? I call it ‘courage in floral chaos’.

你们只是气她没走安全路线。她才不想成为一池米色礼服中的又一个复制品。《魔法坏女巫》澳大利亚首映?我称之为‘花海混乱中的勇气’。

Wardrobe Stylist for 15 Years (15年资历的造型师)
The Australian premiere look wasn’t courage—it was a styling fail. You can’t mix dominant patterns without a visual anchor. The polka-dots fought the florals, and the fabric screamed ‘I’m not sure what I am!’

澳大利亚首映的造型不是勇气,是造型翻车。没有视觉锚点时,你不能混搭主导性图案。波点和碎花在打架,布料仿佛在尖叫‘我也不知道自己算什么!’

Philosophy PhD & Drag Enthusiast (哲学博士兼变装艺术爱好者)
We’re missing the point. Erivo’s fashion isn’t about ‘good’ or ‘bad.’ It’s performativity in action. Every outfit is a thesis on Black artistry, gender expression, and cinematic legacy. That ‘alien’ belt? It’s not a mistake— it’s a manifesto.

我们搞错了重点。埃里沃的时尚无关‘好’或‘坏’。它是表演性的实践。每件造型都是一篇关于黑人艺术、性别表达与电影遗产的论文。那条‘外星人’腰带?不是失误,是一份宣言。

Casual Netflix Binger (随便看看剧的普通人)
I just wanna know if she looked cool in Wicked. The rest is noise.

我只想知道她在《魔法坏女巫》里看起来酷不酷。其他的都是噪音。

Vintage Dior Collector (迪奥古董收藏家)
The 2020 NAACP dress? A joy. Light blue, playful, and completely timeless. Now that’s what I call red carpet elegance.

2020年NAACP那条裙子?真令人愉悦。浅蓝色,俏皮,且完全经得起时间考验。这才叫红毯优雅。