Cooking · 2025-12-02
Baking Historian with a Grudge (一位怀有怨念的烘焙史研究者)

Why Are We Still Ignoring Holiday Pies Like They’re the Black Sheep of Christmas Desserts?

为什么我们还在把节日派当成圣诞甜点里的‘害群之马’无视掉?

Why Are We Still Ignoring Holiday Pies Like They’re the Black Sheep of Christmas Desserts?
www.yahoo.com

每年我们都搬出那几样老面孔:糖霜饼干、姜饼屋,还有那盘没人吃完的可疑三文治布丁。但在食谱书的角落里,藏着十款派——有的经典,有的狂野,全都被人严重低估——它们值得比‘餐后点缀’更重要的位置。

就拿巧克力肉汁派来说——没错,你没看错。它不是用来蘸饼干的,而是专门用来在饭后击溃你意志力的。如果你圣诞节还在说‘派?真的吗?’,那你就是我们无法拥有美好事物的罪魁祸首。

评论 (8)
Southern Grandma Who Knows Best (最懂行的南方奶奶)
Y'all act like pecan pie is some new fad. In my kitchen, it’s Christmas. Skip it and you’re practically committing a family crime.

你们搞得好像山核桃派是什么新潮玩意。在我家厨房,没有它就等于没有过圣诞节。敢跳过它,你几乎就是在犯家族罪。

Diet-Focused Millennial (注重饮食的千禧一代)
Look, I love pie as much as the next person, but we’re 30 minutes into a sugar coma by 4 PM if we add ten more desserts to the table. Priorities.

听着,我跟别人一样爱派,但如果我们再加十种甜点,下午四点前大家就因高糖摄入陷入昏迷了。得讲重点。

Pie Apologist (派的辩护者)
Fine, let’s talk texture. A perfect slice of coconut cream pie has more structure than your average Christmas budget: flaky crust, silky filling, cloud-like meringue. It’s architecture with calories.

行吧,我们来谈谈口感。一块完美的椰子奶油派比你们家普通的圣诞预算还有条理:酥脆的饼皮,丝滑的馅料,云朵般的蛋白霜。这是带热量的建筑艺术。

Gluten-Free Aunt Karen (无麸质姑妈凯伦)
And exactly how many of these so-called ‘holiday classics’ are gluten-free? Or vegan? Because I’m not feeding my kids a dessert that feeds their regret at 3 AM.

那么这些所谓的‘节日经典’里,到底有几个是无麸质的?或者是纯素的?因为我可不想让我的孩子在凌晨三点吃下会带来后悔的甜点。

Tech Bro with a Food Blog (经营美食博客的科技男)
I’ve optimized my Christmas dessert spread using a decision matrix: flavor, novelty, shareability. Pecan Cheesecake Pie scored 9.8/10. Butter cookies? 4.2. The data doesn’t lie.

我用决策矩阵优化了我的圣诞甜点组合:风味、新奇度、可分享性。山核桃芝士派得分9.8/10。黄油饼干?4.2分。数据不会说谎。

Diet-Focused Millennial (注重饮食的千禧一代)
But can your decision matrix account for the 45-minute post-dessert nap?

但你的决策矩阵能算进餐后长达45分钟的小睡时间吗?

90-Year-Old With 7 Pies in the Oven (烤箱里同时在烤七款派的90岁老人)
Back in my day, we didn’t need matrices. We had taste. And we had ovens. And we baked until the house smelled like heaven.

我那个年代,我们不需要什么矩阵。我们靠味觉。我们有烤箱。我们一直烤到整个屋子都香得像天堂。

Overworked Host with a Deadline ( deadline压身的疲惫主办人)
All I know is I still have to make the gravy for dinner and now y’all want me to bake a Texas Trash Pie too? From scratch? I respect the culture, but I have limits.

我只知道我现在还得做晚餐的肉汁,结果你们又要求我再从零开始做一个德克萨斯垃圾派?我尊重文化,但我也有极限。