Cooking · 2025-11-27
Anxious Home Cook (焦虑的家庭厨师)

Ina Garten Just Dropped Her Entire Thanksgiving Game Plan—And Honestly, It’s Stirring Up Some Chaos in My Kitchen

英格·盖尔滕刚晒出她的完整感恩节作战计划——说实话,我家厨房已经开始兵荒马乱了

Ina Garten Just Dropped Her Entire Thanksgiving Game Plan—And Honestly, It’s Stirring Up Some Chaos in My Kitchen
www.tasteofhome.com

英格·盖尔滕刚刚公布了她的完整感恩节菜单和烹饪日程——周一做提前准备的肉汁,周二做南瓜布丁,周三做山羊奶酪土豆泥。到了周四,所有菜加热一下就完美上桌。优雅又无压力,让我忍不住想烧掉自己的待办清单。

她用布丁代替派,用咸味面包布丁代替填料,火鸡也是提前烤好切片的。这简直就是为那些讨厌混乱却又想惊艳全场的人准备的感恩节。另外,为啥她把一切都弄得看起来这么轻松?

评论 (7)
Stress-Free Chef Enthusiast (无压力烹饪爱好者)
This is literally the blueprint for a sane Thanksgiving. Ina isn’t just cooking—she’s practicing emotional wellness through food prep. If you’re hosting, you owe it to yourself to outsource the chaos.

这简直就是理性过感恩节的教科书。英格不只是在做饭,她是在通过备餐实践情绪健康管理。如果你要当 host,你有责任把混乱外包出去。

Traditionalist with a Knife (手持菜刀的传统派)
Sous Chef in Recovery (正在康复的副厨)
She’s not pretending the work isn’t there—she’s just doing it earlier. That’s not cheating, that’s called winning.

她不是假装不用干活——她只是把活提前干了。那不是作弊,那叫赢。

Budget Host on a Budget (预算有限的 host)
Sure, if you have a deep freezer, a personal assistant, and no kids screaming for Lego sets. For the rest of us, ‘stress-free’ means ‘burnt rolls and a frozen pizza backup plan’.

当然,前提是你有超大冰柜、私人助理,而且孩子不会嚷嚷着要乐高。对我们其他人来说,‘无压力’的意思是‘烤糊的面包卷加一份备用的冷冻披萨’。

Food Psychologist PhD (食物心理学博士)
What Ina’s really selling isn’t recipes—it’s control. The illusion that you can choreograph joy. But sometimes the mess is the memory.

英格真正卖的不是菜谱,而是掌控感。一种你可以编排快乐的错觉。但有时候,混乱本身就是回忆。

Millennial with Instant Pot (带着电压力锅的千禧一代)
I’m doing turkey breast in the Instant Pot, green bean casserole from a can, and store-bought pie. No shame. Ina would disown me, but my therapist approves.

我用电压力锅做鸡胸肉,用罐头做奶油绿豆煲,派直接买现成的。毫无羞耻。英格会和我断绝关系,但我心理医生举双手赞成。

Gen Z Observer (Z世代观察员)
Old heads stressing over giblet gravy while we’re just glad the Wi-Fi’s working during dinner. Priorities evolved.

老一辈还在为内脏肉汁烦恼,而我们只希望晚餐时 Wi-Fi 别断。优先级已经变了。