World · 2025-12-25
History Buff with a Day Job (朝九晚五的资深历史迷)

2025 Just Solved History’s Greatest Mysteries — Was Napoleon’s Army Doomed by a Tummy Bug?

2025年一举破解历史未解之谜——拿破仑大军竟是被一场肠胃病击溃的?

2025 Just Solved History’s Greatest Mysteries — Was Napoleon’s Army Doomed by a Tummy Bug?
www.cnn.com

今年仿佛开启了历史的作弊模式。从奥地利那位‘风干牧师’的木乃伊,到拿破仑大军被伤寒、副伤寒和复发性热症轮番重创,科学终于揭晓了我们等了几个世纪的答案。

我最钟爱的发现?通托幼犬。原来它们根本不是早期家犬——只是两只从未见过人类的冰冻狼崽。科学家们仍在激烈争论狗究竟何时被驯化,老实说?我吃瓜吃到撑。

评论 (8)
Microbiologist Who Cries at Fossil Footage (看化石视频会哭的微生物学家)
Let’s talk about the Napoleon teeth study. Finding Salmonella and Borrelia in dental pulp is HUGE. This isn’t just about one army — it’s about rewriting military history. Disease has always been the real victor in war, but now we have genetic proof.

聊聊拿破仑牙齿研究吧。在牙髓中发现沙门氏菌和回归热螺旋体意义重大。这不只是关于一支军队——而是改写军事史。疾病始终才是战争的真正赢家,如今我们终于有了基因证据。

Medieval Warfare Enthusiast (中世纪战争狂热爱好者)
Napoleon lost over 90% of his men? That’s not war—that’s a meat grinder. But honestly, no one talks about how his supply lines were a total dumpster fire. You don’t march half a million men into Russia without planning for winter. Duh.

拿破仑损失了九成多士兵?这已经不是战争了——是绞肉机。但说真的,没人提他的补给线早就烂成垃圾堆了。带着五十万人冲进俄国却不准备过冬?醒醒啊。

Archaeology Grad Student (考古学博士生)
The Hjortspring boat fingerprint is legitimately mind-blowing. We’re talking about a partial print from 2,000 years ago on tar. That’s like finding a Snapchat from the Iron Age.

霍尔特施普林船上的指纹简直是脑洞大开。我们说的是两千年前涂着沥青的残缺指纹。这相当于在铁器时代找到了一张阅后即焚的快照。

DevOps Engineer Who Dreams of Pompeii (梦见庞贝的DevOps工程师)
They found a stone staircase in Pompeii that might reconstruct the skyline? That’s basically ancient open-source data. Now we can 3D model the city before Vesuvius said 'game over'.

他们在庞贝发现了可能复原天际线的石阶?这简直就是古代的开源数据。现在我们可以建模维苏威火山说‘游戏结束’前的整座城市了。

Digital Reconstruction Artist (数字重建艺术家)
As someone who literally builds digital Pompeii, this staircase is a goldmine. We’ve been using pottery shards and wall paintings for scale. Now we have vertical reference points. This changes everything.

作为一个真正在重建数字庞贝的人,这道石阶简直是宝藏。我们之前靠陶片和壁画来估算比例。现在我们有了垂直参照点。一切都不同了。

Amateur Historian from Iowa (来自爱荷华的业余历史爱好者)
Okay but why do we care about a bunch of holes in Peru? Sounds boring.

好吧但至于吗?一堆秘鲁的地洞?听着就很无聊。

Peruvian Cultural Heritage Advocate (秘鲁文化遗产保护者)
Because those 'holes' might be ritual storage used for ancestor worship. Dismissing indigenous history as 'boring' is exactly why we lose so much. Wake up.

因为那些‘洞’可能是用于祖先崇拜的仪式储藏坑。把原住民历史当作‘无聊’,正是我们遗失这么多文化的原因。醒醒吧。

Speculative Fiction Writer (科幻小说作家)
The idea that we found a fingerprint from 2,000 years ago and can’t talk to that person? That’s the saddest time travel story ever.

想到我们找到了两千年前的指纹,却无法与那个人对话?这是最悲伤的时空旅行故事。