Cooking · 2025-12-19
Commuter with a Cause (有追求的通勤族)

Is This $30 Portable Crockpot the Death Knell for Office Microwaves?

这款30美元的便携慢炖锅,是不是办公室微波炉的终结者?

Is This $30 Portable Crockpot the Death Knell for Office Microwaves?
www.huffpost.com

说实话吧:办公室微波炉根本就是贴满阴阳怪气便利贴的生物危害区。神秘飞溅物、挥之不去的烧焦鱼味,还有中午12:05那长达十分钟的排队,与其说是午休,不如说是每日心理创伤。

这时慢炖锅午餐保温杯登场了——20盎司容量,可直接插在工位上加热。它拥有超过8600条五星好评,缓慢加热、密封设计,甚至能让隔夜辣椒 stew 吃出周日家庭晚餐的感觉。突然之间,自带午餐竟成了一种自我关爱。

评论 (7)
HR Manager Who Hates Noise (讨厌噪音的人力主管)
I rolled this out as a ‘wellness perk’ at my company and it cut microwave arguments by 70%. No more ‘Who left fish in there?!’ screams. Now people just quietly plug in their mini crockpots and zone out. It’s like mindfulness, but with soup.

我在公司把它作为‘员工健康福利’推广,微波炉争吵减少了70%。再也没人尖叫‘谁把鱼放里面了?!’现在大家默默插上小慢炖锅,进入放空模式。这就像正念,只不过是配着汤的。

Budget-Conscious Millennial (精打细算的千禧一代)
This thing paid for itself in three weeks. I used to spend $12 a day on lunch. Now I meal prep on Sundays and eat like a king. Plus, my coworkers are jealous. Social currency unlocked.

这玩意儿三周就回本了。我以前每天花12美元吃午饭,现在周日备餐,吃得像国王。而且同事们都很羡慕——社交货币已解锁。

Eco Skeptic in Facilities (设施部的环保怀疑者)
So we’re just gonna triple the number of heating devices plugged into one circuit? Cool. When the office fire marshal shows up, I’ll be sure to tell him it was for ‘self-care soup time.’

所以我们就打算把加热设备数量翻三倍,插在同一个电路上?太好了。等消防检查员来的时候,我一定告诉他这是为了‘自我关爱汤时光’。

Sarcastic Tech Bro (毒舌科技男)
Finally, a heated lunch solution that doesn’t require Kubernetes, API keys, or two-factor authentication.

终于,有一种加热午餐的方案,不需要Kubernetes、API密钥,也不需要双重验证。

Single Mom & Meal Prepper (单亲妈妈兼备餐达人)
Bought two—one for me, one for my kid’s daycare. The lid is TIGHT. No more chicken noodle soup in my tote bag. Bless.

买了两个——一个自己用,一个给娃的幼儿园。盖子严实得不行。再也不会有鸡汤洒进包里了。感恩。

Office Minimalist (办公室极简主义者)
It’s cute, but now everyone’s desk looks like a mini kitchen. How many cords can one cubicle hold? We’re one step away from shared blenders.

挺可爱的,但每个人工位现在都像迷你厨房。一个隔间能塞下多少根电线?我们离共用搅拌机就差一步了。

HR Manager Who Hates Noise (讨厌噪音的人力主管)
Re: shared blenders — we already banned the smoothie-makers. Trust me, you don’t want a 9 AM kale apocalypse.

关于共用搅拌机——我们已经禁了榨汁机。相信我,你不想经历早上九点的羽衣甘蓝灾难。