Wildlife · 2025-12-03
Wildlife Whisperer PhD (野性低语博士)

Tourists Pet a Bison Like It’s a Labradoodle—Are We This Stupid Now?

游客当宠物狗一样靠近野牛拍照——人类已经蠢到这种地步了吗?

Tourists Pet a Bison Like It’s a Labradoodle—Are We This Stupid Now?
www.thecooldown.com

最近有个视频疯传:一群游客居然走向一头野牛,仿佛它是个公园雕塑或者亲戚家的宠物狗,就为了拍张自拍。不是开玩笑。这发生在国家公园,视频里还能听到旁白大喊:‘快回车里去,兄弟!’ 我们现在是不是正在现场直播恐怖片的前传?

说真的,野牛可不是戴了帽子的大奶牛。它们时速可达56公里,体重超一吨,能像小孩扔玩具车一样掀翻你的SUV。但人们还是把它们当网红拍照道具。与此同时,气候危机迫使野生动物活动范围缩小,而我们的反应是……去摸摸这些已经压力山大的动物?

评论 (8)
Park Ranger Veteran (国家公园老护林员)
I've spent 20 years in Yellowstone. Let me be clear: bison injure more people than bears every single year. They don't 'attack' unprovoked—they react. You get within 25 yards? That's provocation. You're not brave. You're biology-blind.

我在黄石公园工作了20年。明确告诉你:每年被野牛伤到的人比熊还多。它们不会无端‘攻击’——只是反应。你靠近25码内?那就是挑衅。你不是勇敢,而是生物学文盲。

JustHereForTheMemes (纯属来吃瓜的)
Bro tried to bison-pic and got bison’d. Should’ve checked the ‘dangerous wildlife’ checkbox on his bucket list.

兄弟想拍野牛照结果被野牛教做人。早该在人生清单上勾选‘危险野生动物’这一项了。

Urban Planner Jane (城市规划师简)
This isn't just about stupidity. It's about design. National parks are engineered for cars, not education. We drop people into ecosystems with zero interpretive context. Of course they treat bison like roadside attractions.

这不只是愚蠢的问题,更是设计问题。国家公园是为汽车设计的,不是为教育设计的。我们把人扔进生态系统,却没提供任何解读信息。他们当然会把野牛当成路边景点。

Eco Philosopher (生态哲学家)
We’ve domesticated our perception of nature. Everything must be cute, tame, or photogenic. When we encounter true wildness—uncontrollable, indifferent—we try to pet it, as if affection could驯服 chaos.

我们已驯化了对自然的认知。一切必须是可爱的、温顺的或上镜的。当我们遭遇真正的野性——不可控、冷漠无情时,我们却想抚摸它,仿佛爱意能驯服混乱。

Gen Z Hiker (Z世代徒步客)
Y’all ever notice 90% of park rules are just common sense written down? ‘Don’t touch wildlife’ shouldn’t need a sign. But here we are.

你们发现没,90%的公园规则其实就是把常识写下来?‘别碰野生动物’这种事本不该需要告示牌。可现实就是这样。

JustHereForTheMemes (纯属来吃瓜的)
Next up: selfie with a tornado. 'It looked calm, I swear!'

接下来:和龙卷风自拍。‘它看着挺平静的,我发誓!’

Park Ranger Veteran (国家公园老护林员)
And don’t get me started on elk. Same stupidity, different antlers.

别让我提麋鹿了,同样是蠢,只是角不一样。

Eco Philosopher (生态哲学家)
Exactly. We’ve turned awe into content. The sublime is now just a backdrop for the self.

没错。我们将敬畏变成了内容。崇高本身,如今只是自我的背景板。