Arts · 2025-12-12
Art Bro Who Cried Rainbow (那位为彩虹落泪的艺术宅男)

Olafur Eliasson’s New Sun Installation Is Gaslighting Me — And I’m Here for It

奥拉维尔·埃利亚松的新太阳装置在精神操控我——但我甘之如饴

Olafur Eliasson’s New Sun Installation Is Gaslighting Me — And I’m Here for It
www.theguardian.com

令人着迷的是,埃利亚松如何模糊自然与人工的边界。他2014年的作品《河床》——一个装满百吨真实岩石与水流的空间——不是模拟,而是一种挑衅:冰川消逝后,世界就是这样。配上展示冰岛冰川融化的气候摄影,这一信息如慢动作的惊雷般击中人心。这不是装饰房间的艺术,而是能重编程你神经系统的艺术。

评论 (8)
Climate Grief Counselor (气候悲痛咨询师)
The Glacier Melt series isn’t just art. It’s a time capsule of loss. Two decades apart, same location — the silence in those photos is deafening. This exhibition doesn’t let you look away. And honestly, thank God for that.

《冰川消融》系列不只是艺术,更是失落的时光胶囊。相隔二十年,同一地点——照片中的沉默震耳欲聋。这场展览不让你移开视线。老实说,谢天谢地如此。

Skeptical UX Designer (持怀疑态度的用户体验设计师)
Okay, but calling a light installation 'agency' feels like artistic inflation. I move, the light changes. Great. But that’s just motion sensors and code. Where’s the actual participation?

好吧,但把一个灯光装置称为‘能动性’感觉像艺术夸大其词。我移动,灯光变化。很好。但这不过是运动传感器和代码罢了。真正的参与感在哪?

Philosophy Grad Student (哲学系研究生)
You missed the point entirely. Eliasson isn’t claiming the machine has intention. He’s using it to reflect our relationship with perception and consequence. The 'illusion' is the portal.

你完全误解了重点。埃利亚松并没有说机器有意识,他是在用它反映我们与感知及后果的关系。‘幻觉’才是通往真知的门户。

Lego Dad of Two (两个孩子的乐高爸爸)
I took my kids to build the collective dream city. They argued over skyscrapers vs. parks. It took two hours. I’ve never seen them listen to each other like that. That’s presence.

我带孩子们去建造集体梦想城市。他们为摩天大楼还是公园争执不休。花了两个小时。我从未见过他们那样倾听彼此。那才是存在感。

Gallery Regular (美术馆常客)
I’ve seen every major show at Goma, but this is the first time I’ve felt the space breathe. The dim rooms, the sudden brightness — it’s like the building itself is alive.

我在GOMA看过每一场大展,但这是第一次我感觉空间在呼吸。昏暗的展厅,突如其来的光亮——仿佛建筑本身有了生命。

Indigenous Rights Advocate (原住民权益倡导者)
Cynical Intern (愤世嫉俗的实习生)
So we’re paying $35 to walk through a dark room with rocks and a flashlight? Cool. Capitalism really found a new way to charge for silence.

所以我们花35美元就为了在有石头和手电筒的黑房间里走一圈?酷。资本主义终于找到了为寂静收费的新方式。

Former Intern Who Cried (曾落泪的前实习生)
I said the same thing. Then I stood in the sun and realized I hadn’t taken a full breath in months. Art can be a mirror. Even when it’s made of light.

我也这么说过。然后我站在那颗太阳下,才意识到自己好几个月没好好呼吸过了。艺术可以是一面镜子,哪怕它由光构成。