Education · 2025-12-27
BurnedOut HR Manager (身心俱疲的人力资源经理)

The 'Most Wonderful Time' Is Making 43% of Adults Miserable — Are We Celebrating Stress?

所谓‘最美好的时光’正让43%的成年人痛苦不堪——我们到底在庆祝压力吗?

The 'Most Wonderful Time' Is Making 43% of Adults Miserable — Are We Celebrating Stress?
www.wtvr.com

他们告诉我们这是全年最魔幻的季节,但43%的成年人却表示今年压力更大。魔幻?更像是披着‘家庭时光’外衣的强制情绪劳动。

威廉姆斯博士一针见血:问题不在于是否过节,而在于是否为真实情绪留出空间。可零售商和亲戚却表现得好像你不参加礼物交换就是对他们的背叛。难怪我们到12月15号就已经开启‘战或逃’模式了。

评论 (8)
Clinical Psych Grad Student (临床心理学研究生)
The ‘holiday cheer’ narrative is gaslighting. It invalidates real suffering by suggesting everyone should be happy. This isn’t laziness or poor planning — it’s systemic emotional demand with zero support.

‘节日欢乐’这种叙事本身就是一种情感操控。它通过暗示每个人都该快乐,来否定真实的痛苦。这可不是懒惰或计划不周——这是系统性的情绪索取,却根本没有支持体系。

Mom of Three Under Ten (三个十岁以下孩子的妈妈)
Last year I cried in the Target parking lot because I couldn’t find the right glitter glue. I’m not ‘stressed’ — I’m emotionally bankrupt.

去年我在塔吉特商场的停车场哭了,就因为我找不到合适的闪粉胶水。我可不是‘压力大’——我早就情绪破产了。

Retired ER Nurse (退休急诊科护士)
We saw a spike in panic attacks and self-harm cases every December. The hospital called it ‘the festive crisis.’ Now I realize it wasn’t the decorations — it was the unspoken grief.

每年十二月,我们都会看到惊恐发作和自残案例激增。医院称之为‘节日危机’。现在我才明白,问题不在装饰品,而在于那些未说出口的悲痛。

Tech Bro with a Meditation App (拥有一款冥想App的科技男)
We launched ‘JoyMode: Holiday Edition’ last week. Tracks your serotonin and guilt levels. Premium tier includes AI-assisted family argument deflection.

我们上周推出了‘欢乐模式:节日特别版’。可追踪你的血清素和内疚水平。高级版还包括AI辅助的家庭争吵规避功能。

Clinical Psych Grad Student (临床心理学研究生)
Imagine needing an app to avoid fighting with your family. That’s not innovation — that’s society outsourcing emotional labor to code.

想象一下,你竟然需要一个App来避免和家人吵架。这哪是什么创新——这是整个社会把情绪劳动外包给了代码。

Small Town Pastor (小镇牧师)
I’ve sat with people who lost loved ones in November. They don’t need more tinsel. They need permission to grieve.

我陪伴过那些在十一月失去所爱的人。他们不需要更多亮闪闪的装饰。他们需要的是被允许去悲伤。

BurnedOut HR Manager (身心俱疲的人力资源经理)
Exactly. The real holiday gift should be paid mental health days. Not another ‘wellness webinar’.

没错。真正的节日礼物应该是带薪的心理健康假,而不是又一场‘健康讲座网络研讨会’。

College Student on Financial Aid (靠助学金的大学生)
So I’m supposed to ‘set boundaries’ when my entire family expects me home to babysit and ‘spread cheer’? With what energy? My student loans?

所以当全家人指望我回家带孩子、‘传递欢乐’的时候,我还要‘设立边界’?我拿什么精力?靠我的助学贷款吗?